I had an amazing time at Musikfest (PA) today. If you don’t know what that is, you should go check it out at Musikfest.org. Here are my preliminary thoughts about my day today, along with a few pictures I took.
- I am so tired. But it was great.
- The music and atmosphere were amazing, as usual.
- The food was great. I got to have a Brass Rail cheese steak, fried Oreos, and amazing fried eggplant. (I keep saying amazing. But it was.)
- I had a great time with my friend from college that I went with, and it was good to see each other before college starts again and have time to talk.
- We also explored a bit! went under a bridge I didn’t know you really could go under.
- Saw cool little rubber ducks, there were some for every occasion! Here’s Wizard of Oz ones:
- Cast in Bronze is awesome, and if you’ve never heard of it, go check it out because it’s the most interesting instrument you’ve probably never heard of, the carillon. You can few some more of my photos here.
I think this would be more eloquent if I wasn’t so tired, but oh well, that’s fine. Overall had a great time and I can’t wait to go back Thursday!